This creamy jalapeno ranch dressing for meats is also a chip dip and salad dressing. Taking 5 minutes to whip together a tasty sauce can help dinner taste like a 5 star meal. It’s literally “all the things”. It’s served chilled and has a sour cream base. It’s just like Chuy’s sauce. Drizzle it on steak, pork, chicken, and so much more.
Leftover sauce doubles as a tasty cilantro lime chip dip or a creamy cilantro salad dressing.
Use jalapeno ranch dressing for meats and more
- Pork (like sous vide pulled pork carnitas)
- Chicken (like sous vide boneless chicken thighs)
- Dinner and breakfast tacos
- Grilled potato wedges
- Sous vide chicken wings
- And… everything else you love!
- Sour cream
- Jalapeno peppers
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
How to make this tasty sauce
Add all jalapeno ranch sauce ingredients to a blender or food processor.
Blend until mixture is smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
How long does homemade jalapeno ranch stay good for?
Keep this sour cream-based jalapeno ranch in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Tasty ways to use jalapeno ranch dressing
This Chili Chuy’s jalapeno ranch recipe should fulfill any craving you’re having.
- Use it as jalapeno ranch pizza sauce on homemade pizza.
- It adds a ton of flavor to meat dishes like brisket, sous vide bone-in pork and this recipe for 20 minute chicken breasts.
- Serve jalapeno ranch sauce for steaks – they’re a great way to dress up frozen sous vide steaks.
- Add it to vegetables like sous vide asparagus, sous vide sweet corn.
- Definitely try it on grilled potato wedges (so good!)
- For brunch, drizzle it on sous vide poached eggs or on a breakfast taco.
- Serve it on game day as a jalapeno ranch dressing dip for wings. It’s a perfect match with these tender sous vide chicken wings.
- Sous vide burgers
Try some craft cuts of meat. This sauce would be delicious on wagyu ground beef burgers from my affiliate partners, Crowd Cow. Kinda like jalapeno ranch sauce Whataburger serves. Get 5% off your online butcher order at Crowd Cow with code SIPBITEGO.
This sauce is on repeat at my house
This sauce is inspired by all the great green sauces and creamy jalapeno chip dips that come before it. Most notably, Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeno Dip, and the Cilantro Lime Dressing from Costco. If you’re a fan of Costco, check out my guide to shopping at Costco once a month.
Chef Hubs and I have been slurping up this sauce on everything we can find. It reminds me of a cilantro lime sauce from Costco we used to love.
Want to try more sauces? This creamy peppercorn sauce recipe for steak takes only 15 minutes! Make it with beef stock or leftover juice from sous vide cooking or roasting beef.
Since it lasts a few days, I like to make it and take a look at our dinner calendar to see how we can use it in a few dishes that week. We never get bored of it. There’s really never enough.
Don’t have sour cream on hand? You can substitute full fat plain greek yogurt for that same tangy, creamy base!
Want some more sauce ideas? Check out my free sauce recipe ebook!
Find new ways to enjoy your favorite food with sous vide cooking with my new book – The Home Chef’s Sous Vide Cookbook.
Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Sauce For Meats Recipe | Sip Bite Go
- 5 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño seeds and pit removed, diced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Add all jalapeno ranch sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until mixture is smooth, about 30-45 seconds. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve, up to 3 days.
- Add an extra jalapeno if you want more of a kick.
- I usually trim then leave most of the stems on the cilantro. You don’t have to cut off only the leaves. Throw it all in the blender and it will taste great.
See the recipe video: https://youtu.be/AeZ04yImu6I