This creamy jalapeno ranch dressing for meats is also a chip dip and salad dressing. Taking 5 minutes to whip together a tasty sauce can help dinner taste like a 5 star meal. It’s literally “all the things”. It’s served chilled and has a sour cream base. It’s just like Chuy’s sauce. Drizzle it on steak, pork, chicken, and so much more.
Video using jalapeno ranch dressing for salads and quesadillas…
Using it as a condiment for steak…
- Sour cream
- Jalapeno peppers
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
See what to serve for tri tip sides…
How to make this tasty sauce
Add all jalapeno ranch sauce ingredients to a blender or food processor.
Blend until mixture is smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
How long does homemade jalapeno ranch stay good for?
Keep this sour cream-based jalapeno ranch in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Tasty ways to use jalapeno ranch dressing
This Chili Chuy’s jalapeno ranch recipe should fulfill any craving you’re having.
- Use it as jalapeno ranch pizza sauce on homemade pizza.
- It adds a ton of flavor to meat dishes like brisket, sous vide bone-in pork and this recipe for 20 minute chicken breasts.
- Serve jalapeno ranch sauce for steaks – they’re a great way to dress up frozen sous vide steaks.
- Add it to vegetables like sous vide asparagus, sous vide sweet corn.
- Definitely try it on grilled potato wedges (so good!)
- For brunch, drizzle it on sous vide poached eggs or on a breakfast taco.
- Serve it on game day as a jalapeno ranch dressing dip for wings. It’s a perfect match with these tender sous vide chicken wings.
- Sous vide burgers
Best Salad Recipes from Sip Bite Go
- Salad for potluck
- Griddled romaine lettuce with griddled chicken breast
- Strawberry feta salad
- Peach salad
- Tomato cucumber mozzarella salad
- Kale apple slaw
- Butternut Squash Salad
- 21+ Easy Summer Salad Recipes
- Kale Pear Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Broccoli And Blue Cheese Salad
- Homemade blue cheese dressing
- Jalapeno ranch dressing
See all salad recipes…
New recipes and foodie guides….
- Tri tip (it’s so good!)
- Chicken enchiladas with homemade enchilada sauce
- Homemade pizza
- Smoked wings
- Traeger pizza
- Pan grilled chicken
- Bacon wrapped hot dogs
- Potato side dishes
- Pasta side dishes
- Baked brisket
- Sous vide frozen steak
- Cooked chicken temp guide
- Jalapeno ranch sauce
- Sous vide pork chops
- Coulotte steak
- GUIDE: How to make hamburger patties
- GUIDE: Aerogarden
- Best restaurants in Portland
- Blackstone griddle recipes
Grill and smoker recipes…
- Grilled chicken wings
- Smoked pizza
- Smoked chicken
- Smoked tri tip
- Traeger pulled pork
- Grilled shrimp
- Smoked turkey breast
- Smoked chicken wings
- Smoked ham
- Flank steak marinade
- Skirt steak marinade
- Smoked mac and cheese
- Smoked chicken breast
- Grilled broccoli
- Smoked queso
Meat thermometer recommendations
Every home chef needs a reliable meat thermometer to cook food perfectly.
On Sip Bite Go, you’ll often see me using:
- Meater thermometer – a fancy wireless thermometer that connects to a phone app – gifted to me from a Traeger partnership.
- ThermoPro digital thermometer – which has a wire that connects the thermometer to a display box outside the oven/grill.
It’s like being psychic! The great thing about either of the thermometers above is that I don’t have to take the food out of the oven to know the temperature.
While the meat cooks, it reads the temperature so I know exactly what temp meat is as it’s cooking. Without having to take it out and check. It’s really difficult to overcook food when you know exactly what temp it is inside!
This sauce is on repeat at my house
This sauce is inspired by all the great green sauces and creamy jalapeno chip dips that come before it.
Most notably, Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeno Dip, and the Cilantro Lime Dressing from Costco.
Check out this guide to shopping at Costco once a month…
Handmodel Patrick and I have been slurping up this sauce on everything we can find. It reminds me of a cilantro lime sauce from Costco we used to love.
Also try this creamy peppercorn sauce recipe…
Since it lasts a few days, I like to make it and take a look at our dinner calendar to see how we can use it in a few dishes that week. We never get bored of it. There’s really never enough.
Don’t have sour cream on hand? You can substitute full fat plain greek yogurt for that same tangy, creamy base!
Want some more sauce ideas? Check out my free sauce recipe ebook!
Find new ways to enjoy your favorite food with sous vide cooking with my new book – The Home Chef’s Sous Vide Cookbook.
Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Sauce For Meats Recipe | Sip Bite Go
- 5 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño seeds and pit removed, diced
- ½ lime juiced
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Add all jalapeno ranch sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until mixture is smooth, about 30-45 seconds. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve, up to 3 days.
- Add an extra jalapeno if you want more of a kick.
- I usually trim then leave most of the stems on the cilantro. You don’t have to cut off only the leaves. Throw it all in the blender and it will taste great.
See the recipe video: https://youtu.be/AeZ04yImu6I