Check out popular accessories to get started with the Traeger griddle cooktop. This guide has beginner tools and Traeger Flatrock Accessories including a grill cover, squeeze bottles, and oil suggestions to use on your flat top. Let’s get to it…
Special thanks to Traeger Grills for providing Sip Bite Go with the Flatrock grill for review along with accessories. All opinions are my own.
See the Flatrock Griddle Accessories video…
Main Traeger Flatrock Griddle Equipment
The new Traeger Griddle is here! See the Traeger Flatrock grill review.
Shop Flatrock Griddle on Amazon.
When it’s bad weather for outdoor cooking, I cook inside with this Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan.
Traeger Flatrock Griddle Accessories Kit
Here are some top accessories for the Flatrock grill…
Flat Top Essential Bundle
Every tool in this Traeger Flatrock Griddle Accessories Kit has been helpful…
2 squeeze bottles for the griddle
I keep one filled with vegetable oil for seasoning the grill…
And right now the other is used for cooking and is filled with California Avocado Oil Blend.
This food scraper is a must have griddle tool for cleaning the grill after cooking.
You scrape the food bits and anything left on the flattop into the Traeger Flatrock grease bucket.
2 hibachi style spatulas
These are great for handling a lot of food at once, like when you’re cooking up a pile of griddled onions.
Shop the Griddle Accessories Kit.
Flatrock Grill Cover
This is a tailored grill cover for the Flatrock that zips closed.
The sides of the grill have to be down for the cover to fit.
This helps the Flatrock griddle take up less space than the Blackstone griddle.
See my video of the Traeger Flatrock grill cover.
Flat Top Grill Conditioner
Shop the Flatrock Grill Conditioner.
I have not had the opportunity to try this out yet. But will update the post when I do.
Instead, I used canola oil for seasoning the Flatrock.
Try these easy griddle recipes…
- Smashed breakfast burgers
- Griddled bacon
- Griddled onions
- Griddled chicken breast
- Griddle corn on the cob
- Quesadillas on the griddle
- Onion smashed burgers
- Philly cheesesteak smash burgers
- Steak fajitas on griddle
- GUIDE: seasoning Blackstone Griddle grills for the first time
See new griddle recipes for beginners…
Griddle cooking tools in the SBG setup…
Main griddle equipment
- Outdoor flattops: Blackstone Griddle + Traeger Flatrock (gifted).
- Indoor griddle: Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan
Other helpful grilling tools, accessories, ingredients…
- Heavy-duty Traeger tongs
- Traeger Tray (love for prep and to carry ingredients to the grill)
- Meat Church Texas Sugar BBQ
- California Avocado Oil Blend
Traeger Flatrock guides
- Traeger Flatrock grill review
- Tips for seasoning Traeger Flatrock grills
- Guide to Flatrock grease bucket
- See demos for the Traeger Flatrock grill cover
- Check out popular Flatrock accessories and the Flatrock smash burger kit
Meat thermometer recommendations
Every home chef needs a reliable meat thermometer to cook food perfectly.
On Sip Bite Go, you’ll often see me using:
- Meater thermometer – a fancy wireless thermometer that connects to a phone app – gifted to me from a Traeger partnership.
- ThermoPro digital thermometer – which has a wire that connects the thermometer to a display box outside the oven/grill.
It’s like being psychic! The great thing about either of the thermometers above is that I don’t have to take the food out of the oven to know the temperature.
While the meat cooks, it reads the temperature so I know exactly what temp meat is as it’s cooking. Without having to take it out and check. It’s really difficult to overcook food when you know exactly what temp it is inside!
Are you a foodie, too?
Hey home chef, hope that answers all your questions about what accessories to get for the Traeger Flatrock griddle.
Next, browse the Sip Bite Go recipe collection…