Want an easy air fryer lunch or dinner in about 15 minutes? This frozen burrito in air fryer recipe has you covered! Get tips on how long to cook frozen burritos with the air fry technique. And easy dips to serve, too. Let’s do it!
Why these frozen burritos in the air fryer are #1
- Super easy. This air fryer meal is ready in ~15 minutes.
- Make a complete dish. You’ll learn how to cook frozen burritos in air fryer machines (Ninja, Nuwave, Phillips, Foodi, any of ‘em!). Plus, how to serve them with simple sides including my easy guacamole recipe.
- You can add on cheese! I’ll teach you a 2 minute trick to add tasty melted cheese on top.
You just need a handful of ingredients to transform air fried frozen burritos into a complete meal.
- Frozen burritos – Use any brand or flavor you’d like. For this recipe demonstration, I used two from Red’s burrito brand (bean, rice and cheddar / chicken and cheddar).
- Dips to make them a meal – Salsa, sour cream, and my simple guacamole that you’ll learn how to make. Plus a sprinkling of fresh cilantro to make it a fancy, but quick and easy meal.
How to make air fryer frozen burritos with sides
Now I’ll take you through a simple step by step to make these burritos.
Step 1. Preheat air fryer machine to 400°F. Remove burritos from the freezer right before air frying them. Add them to the air fryer basket, sealed side facing up.
Step 2. Air fry frozen burritos for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
Step 3. To make cheesy air fryer burritos, add ½ slice of cheddar cheese to the top of each burrito and air fry for 2 more minutes.
Step 4. To make the simple guacamole, mash the inside of one avocado with the back of a fork. Add garlic salt and stir to combine.
Step 5. Serve air fryer frozen burritos with guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and a sprinkle of fresh chopped cilantro.
FAQs for this air fryer dish
What are the most popular frozen burritos to buy?
Some top picks that frozen food fans love include: Red’s All Natural Burritos (used in this recipe), Evol Burritos, and Amy’s Kitchen Burritos.
How do you cook one frozen burrito in air fryer?
To cook one burrito at a time in the air fryer from frozen, you’ll need to adjust the cook times. Reduce the air frying time to ~10-13 minutes until the burrito is golden brown. Then cook for 2 minutes more with cheddar cheese.
More ways to cook with frozen foods
- Make the best frozen pizza with frozen crust
- Learn to sous vide frozen chicken and sous vide frozen steak
- Whip up a stir fry with frozen vegetables
- Make this easy potato side dish for frozen vegetable potatoes gratin
Are you a foodie, too?
I want to know what you think and see photos of your food! Find me on Instagram @sipbitego to tag me and connect.
Want to make restaurant-style food at home? I teach you how here on Sip Bite Go and with in-depth video guides on the Sip Bite Go channel.
Frozen Burrito In Air Fryer Recipe | Sip Bite Go
Airfryer frozen burritos
- 2 Burritos frozen
- 1 slice cheese cheddar
Simple guacamole dip
- 1 avocado
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
For serving air fryer burritos as a meal
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp cilantro fresh chopped
- Preheat air fryer machine to 400°F for 5 minutes. Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with cooking spray if desired (so cheese doesn’t stick if it melts). Remove burritos from the freezer right before air frying them. Add them to the air fryer basket, sealed side facing up. up.
- Air fry frozen burritos for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- To make cheesy air fryer burritos, add ½ slice of cheddar cheese to the top of each burrito and air fry for 2 more minutes.
- To make the simple guacamole, mash the inside of one avocado with the back of a fork. Add garlic salt and stir to combine.
- Serve air fryer frozen burritos with guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and a sprinkle of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Cooking just 1 frozen burrito in the air fryer? Cook it for ~10-13 minutes until golden brown. Then cook for 2 minutes more with cheddar cheese.
Leave a Reply