Made with fresh feta and dill, this Greek red potato salad is a refreshing new take on a classic BBQ and party side dish. It usually goes fast, so make double if you want leftovers! Assemble this dish a day in advance, a few hours ahead, or right before serving.
Potatoes you can use:
The ones above are the best for holding up in a cold salad.
Instead of mayo, a heavily-infused garlic / dill dressing adds a lot of flavor…
Check out other great Spring recipes here!
More recipes with cheese you might like…
- How to make pizza at home with store bought dough
- 50+ gourmet grilled cheese ideas
- Pear and goat cheese pizza
- Buttery sweet potatoes oven baked with bleu cheese
- Sous vide chicken wings with bleu cheese dressing
- Easy cheddar beer cheese dip for pretzels
Try these easy salads readers love…
- Mexican Pasta Salad with Chili Lime Dressing
- Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad
- Red Cabbage and Carrot Salad
- Mexican Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Best Caprese Salad Recipe
Greek Red Potato Salad (Sip Bite Go)
- 10 small (2”) red potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2-3 dashes paprika
- salt + pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp dill chopped
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Boil a large pot of water while you wash and peel the potatoes. Chop them to bite sized chunks and drop them in the boiling water.
- After about 20 minutes the potatoes should be easy to poke with a fork. Run cold water over the potatoes to stop them from cooking and set aside.
- Heat garlic in olive oil on low heat. When mixture is translucent, it is ready. Mix together garlic oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Stir potatoes, red onion, dill and feta together in a bowl. Drizzle the dressing on top and chill before serving.