Easy baked buffalo cauliflower bites are an addictive meatless buffalo wings alternative. This vegetarian chicken wings alternative are a favorite in my house for game day and using up leftover cauliflower.
Easy baked buffalo cauliflower bites recipe with red onion
If you’ve heard of cauliflower buffalo bites, you’ll find this recipe is a little different. The addition of red onion makes these buffalo cauliflower bites taste more gourmet.
They’re one of the most tasty cauliflower recipes you’ll come across.
Franks Red Hot Wings Sauce is the star of this recipe. It gives baked cauliflower buffalo bites the classic chicken wings taste.
Prep for easy baked buffalo cauliflower bites is simple. It’s a quick appetizer to make-ahead for parties, potlucks, March Madness, and Superbowl.
Check out more of my favorite game day recipes.
Vegetarian cauliflower bites are vegan-friendly without the bleu cheese dressing. My favorite dressing is Toby’s Bleu Cheese is my favorite.
One of my issues with chicken wings is all the picking (aka work) that goes into eating the damn things. This chicken wing alternative is way easier to eat than wings. It’s one of the most tasty cauliflower recipes I’ve found for the oven.
Want something delicious to serve with buffalo cauliflower bites? These pineapple BBQ meatballs are a crowd pleaser, too.
Easy baked buffalo cauliflower bites recipe with red onion (Sip Bite Go)
- 1 head cauliflower cut in florets
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped, divided
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce divided
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix cauliflower, onion, garlic salt, butter, 2 tbsp cilantro, and 1/2 cup of Frank’s hot sauce in a bowl. Spread the mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and mix in remaining ¼ cup of Frank’s hot sauce. Pop back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cilantro and blue cheese.