Want to make restaurant-style food at home? One of my secrets to boost flavors – to make my recipes taste “chef inspired” – is to use fresh herbs. In this free ebook, I’m sharing a handful of my favorite dishes that utilize the flavor-power of fresh herbs.
Get your free copy, and transform your dinners!
It has some really simple recipes in the book. Wait til you try that tomato sauce!
More delicious ways to cook with herbs
- Cilantro jalapeno ranch sauce
- Cilantro lime dressing
- Fresh Italian basil topped homemade pizza
- Tortellini pasta salad with cilantro
- Sautéed mushrooms with thyme
- Sautéed garlic dill carrots
- Thai basil stir fry with frozen vegetables
- Chicken breast sous vide marinades
- Steak sous vide marinades
Want more recipes? Find new ways to enjoy cooking with herbs here on Sip Bite Go and get my free ebook with herb recipes.
My new cookbook is available! Check out The Home Chef’s Sous Vide Cookbook.