Last updated on
This creamy, easy blue cheese slaw is one of my favorite toppings for any dish with buffalo sauce! I love making this easy slaw recipe for pulled pork sandwiches, tacos, and burgers. My husband loves it so much, he eats it as a salad for lunch. With only four ingredients, this recipe comes together in no time. There is no mayo. The creamy blue cheese slaw just uses dressing, carrots, red onion, and cilantro. So let’s get to chopping and mixing…
Easy recipes are the best! This simple blue cheese slaw is so tasty, you will probably find yourself eating the left-over slaw straight out of the container in the fridge. That’s what happens in our house, anyways. It’s that addictive on its own! And you’ll find it’s a great coleslaw recipe for a crowd. Make this for a potluck or a game day party.
Ingredients for blue cheese slaw
- Shredded carrots
- Diced red onion
- Blue cheese dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
What else can you add to blue cheese slaw?
There are so many other ingredients you can add to this blue cheese slaw. Here are some ideas:
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Grape tomatoes
- Red cabbage
Love easy vegetable salads? Check out this avocado ranch salad.
How to make an easy blue cheese slaw – step by step
Combine shredded carrots, diced red onion, and blue cheese dressing in a mixing bowl.
Add cilantro and combine for a final stir.
Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. I always like a little fresh cracked pepper on mine.
Refrigerate the slaw until it’s time to eat.
What tastes good with blue cheese slaw?
Here are some of my favorite things to top with this easy blue cheese slaw…
- Sous vide burgers
- Crispy buffalo chicken wraps
- Tacos (like these sous vide pulled pork ones)
- Serve as a side dish for sous vide wings
- Pulled pork sandwiches
Tasty tips and notes for making this easy blue cheese slaw
- For easy assembly, prep the ingredients the day before and combine with the dressing on the day you will eat the slaw.
- For a short cut, use pre-packaged slaw.
- I love mixing salads like this in these stackable mixing bowls with lids.
- This creamy blue cheese slaw will last in the fridge for about 3 days.
- Serve the slaw chilled.
Readers also love these easy salads…
- Mexican Pasta Salad with Chili Lime Dressing
- Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad
- Red Cabbage and Carrot Salad
- Mexican Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Best Caprese Salad Recipe
- Green Pepper Salad
Let me know when you make this easy blue cheese slaw. Be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe. It means so much to hear from Sip Bite Go readers and I love seeing photos of your food! Don’t forget to tag me @sipbitego on Instagram so I can see how the recipe turned out. And sign up for the Sip Bite Go newsletter.
Easy Blue Cheese Slaw Recipe (Sip Bite Go)
- 1 cup carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 tbsp cilantro fresh
- In a bowl, combine the shredded carrots, diced red onions, and blue cheese dressing. Add cilantro and toss together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate the slaw and serve chilled.
For easy assembly, prep the ingredients the day before and combine with the dressing on the day you will eat the slaw.
For a short cut, use pre-packaged slaw.
This creamy blue cheese slaw will last in the fridge for about 3 days.
Serve the slaw chilled.
Amazon disclosure - We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.